- Reliable Electronic Operation
- Easy to Install
- Low Maintenance; No Blowdowns
- No Moving Parts to Wear or Stick
- Time Delay Prevents Burner Short Cycling
- Inexpensive to Own and Operate
- 15 Second Burner Off Delay
- 30 Second Burner On Delay
- Automatic Reset
- Low Water Indicating Light
- Direct Boiler Mounting Eliminates Blowdowns
Burner circuit contacts open after 15 second delay in a low water condition. Delay prevents short cycling caused by momentary fluctuations in the boiler water level. Automatically reactivates burner circuit 30 seconds after water reaches the probe, allowing optional water feeder to raise water level above the probe.
Hydrolevel low water cut-offs are electrically operated. A probe is installed in the boiler shell or external manifold and is connected to the control unit. Water is used as a conductor to complete the circuit between the probe and the boiler shell. When water is in contact with the probe, the circuit is completed; when the water level drops below the probe, the circuit opens. Hydrolevel controls provide contacts to de-energize the burner circuit in a low water condition.