The 3M™ HF-S Replacement Filter Cartridges combine chlorine taste and odor reduction with sediment and scale reduction and provide protection from the harmful effects of chlorine corrosion and scale. The cartridges are sanitary by design, to help maintain food service best practices. The innovative Sanitary Quick Change (SQC™) design is an industry first for this application and allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without having to contact the filter media or the need for a filter wrench. The 3M™ High Flow SQC is one of the industry's most advanced water filtration system features, making change-outs fast and with just a 1/4 turn to remove the old and replace the new, minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination. 3M™ Water Filtration Products Replacement Filter Cartridge, Model HF90-S materials are FDA CRF-21 compliant.
- Replacement Cartridge for ICE140-S
- Filter cartridges are double o-ring seal type
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (38°C)
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block media and scale inhibitor
- Cartridge body is constructed from high-impact glass-filled polypropylene
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation