- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Simple, one button operation.
- Two sensitivity modes, enabling quick and easy location of large and small leaks.
- Sturdy blow-molded carrying case.
- Both visual and audible leak detection signal.
- Long Battery Life - 2 AA batteries provide 11 hours of operation
- Low battery indicator.
- Automatic power-off to conserve battery life.
- Long Life Metal Oxide Sensor
- UL Classified for Class I, Div. 2 groups A, B, C & D hazardous locations
- Extra storage space inside the unit for spare sensor (not included)
- Batteries: 2x 1.5V 'AA' Alkaline Batteries (3 VDC)
- Battery Life: 11 hours
- Sensitivity: Less than 50 ppm (Propane, Iso-Butane, Methane)
- Sensor lifetime: > 1 year normal use
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 122°F
- Warm-up Time: 25 seconds to 1.5 minutes
- Calibration: Automatic
- Response Time: 5 seconds
- Reset Time: 5 seconds or more, depending on gas concentration
- Probe Length: 12"
- Weight: 7 oz.
- eL-320 Refrigerant Leak Detector
- Sturdy Blow Molded Carrying Case
- Batteries (2 'AA' Alkaline)
- Instruction Manual