This is a Slow Opening Hydramotor Actuator (120V).
The AH2 Hydramotors are push-type, self-contained, electrohydraulic linear actuators which extend when powered and retract by spring force upon power interruption.
AH2 Hydramotors provide a fast spring return shutoff time of one second or less. When the actuator is mounted to a V710 gas valve, position indicators on both sides of the actuator show the open or closed position of the valve.
The AH2 Hydramotor/V710 gas valve combination provides reliable main line gas control for a wide range of applications, including boilers, furnaces, ovens and all types of industrial and commercial burners. It is available in either a slow or fast opening construction.
- On-Off Slow Opening (26 seconds Max) (Watertight)
Damper Arm Rating
- AH2E Hydramotor mounts in any position directly to a V710 valve with 3 set screws.
Approvals for AH2E Hydramotor with V710 valve
- Drives damper in one direction only. 20 lb. max. at 2.85° radius at 20°F to 150°F and 10 lb. max. at -40°F to 20°F. Travel 2" max.,
- UL listed to standard 429 "Electrically Operated Valves," Guide YIOZ, File MP932 Safety Valves
- FM Approved to Class 7400 liquid and gas safety shutoff valves."
- CSA Certified to:
1. Automatic Gas Valves ANSI Z21.21 CSA 6.5, C/I,
File 109157 and 113070.
2. Automatic Gas Safety Shutoff Valves (CGA 3.9),
3. Standard C22.2 No. 139, File 109157 and 113070