1/2" 2 Way Normally Closed Low Pressure Gas Shutoff Valve, 120V (350,000 BTU)K3A442V 1/2" 2 Way Normally Closed Low Pressure Gas Shutoff Valve, 120V (350,000 BTU)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 2-way normally closed operation
- Die-cast aluminum bodies
- For positive shutoff on pilot or main gas lines of commercial and industrial gas burners
- Valves provided with 1/8" NPT upstream and dowstream pipe tap with plug for routine testing
- Suitable for ambient temperatures up to 175°F
- Body: Aluminum
- Seals and Disc: NBR
- Washer: 302 Stainless Steel
- Core Tube: 305 Stainless Steel
- Core and Plugnut: 430F Stainless Steel
- Core Guide: CA
- Springs: 302F Stainless Steel
- Shading Coil: Copper
- Body Gasket: Cork
- Pipe Plug: Zinc-Plated Steel
Standard: Type 1 General Purpose Junction Box Housing with two 7/8" knock-outs.
Valve Response Time:
- Opening Time: Less than 1 second
- Closing Time: Less than 1 second
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.