|1||Tue, Nov 10 – Wed, Nov 11|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Puropal Complete is pressure tested to 87 psi (600 kPa) and is therefore suitable for making a permanent connection between the local domestic water supply and the closed loop heating or cooling system.
The capacity of the ion exchange resin depends on the water hardness. The capacity for each Puropal Complete can be read off the graphs below. Example: With a hardness of 11.7 gpg (200 ppm), Puropal Complete 2 provides 53 gal (200 l) of completely demineralized water.
- Demineralized water meets the strict quality requirements from boiler and glycol manufacturers
- Removes all the aggressive salts such as chlorides, sulphates, and nitrates which specifically attack metals like stainless steel, copper, and aluminum
- Removes scale producing ions like calcium and magnesium that damage components and block heat transfer
- Lowers electrical conductivity, which reduces corrosion
- Includes conductivity and flow meter
- Includes ball valves and air vent
- Easy to install and use
This item is compatible with the following Axiom model numbers.
Click on any model number to view complete parts list
There are no compatible model numbers that match your entry.
Please note: Many replacement parts have subtle differences between them and can be easily confused. Attempting to install the incorrect part voids the return coverage. If you are not completely sure your order is correct please give us a call at 1-888-757-4774.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.