Fyrite INSIGHT Plus Reporting Kit with Long Life O2 Sensor Electronic Combustion Analyzer0024-8518 Fyrite INSIGHT Plus Reporting Kit with Long Life O2 Sensor Electronic Combustion Analyzer
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Fyrite INSIGHT Plus is Bacharach's next-generation residential and commercial combustion analyzer featuring unique new features and intuitive operation. The full-color display with dynamic info-graphing provides an innovative way to easily and instantly read your combustion results. The INSIGHT Plus also features an on-screen "hotspot finder" to detect the optimal measurement site, up to 10 user-selectable fuels and B-Smart technology to enable in-field sensor replacement with pre-calibrated CO sensors.
Its internal memory is capable of storing up to 100 complete records, which can also be downloaded to a PC or printed via an infrared printer. Additional enhancements also include a B-Smart CO sensor (0-4,000 ppm) with integral NOx filter and an optional long-life Oxygen sensor.
This 5-in-1, American-made steady-state combustion analyzer includes: a room air CO test instrument, a flue gas CO tester, dual channel digital thermometer (up to 999°F), and a digital manometer (which measures draft, gas pressure, ESP, and up to +/- 40 INWC).
INSIGHT Plus Features
- 5-Tools-In-1 Instrument!
- Combustion and efficiency analyzer - 9 programmed (10 for EU version) + 2 custom fuels
- Room air CO test instrument
- Flue gas CO tester (CO air free)
- Dual channel digital thermometer (Up to 999°F)
- Digital manometer (draft, gas pressure, ESP, up to 28 WC")
- Full-Color Display with Dynamic Info-Graphing
- Backlight, customizable readout and zoom feature
- New B-Smart Technology
- Self calibration
- Easy access to sensors
- User Diagnostics
- Long-life O2 (3 year) sensor available
- CO sensor with integral NOx filter
- O2 and sensor life indicator
- Calibration reminders
- Fyrite User Software (PC) and Reporting Package (Optional)
- Customize Printed Reports with Your Company Name and Logo
- Software Updates
- Test Data Storage
- Intuitive Setup Screens and Color Graphics Provide an Easy Way to See Your Results.
Fyrite INSIGHT Plus
Carbon Monoxide (CO)
Flue Gas Temperature
Ambient Air Temperature
0 to 20.9%
0 to 4000 ppm
-4° to 600°F
|Flue Gas Temperature (F):||
-4° to 1200°F
-40 to +40" WC
0.1 to 100%
0.1 to a fuel dependent max. value (%)
|Carbon Monoxide (Air Free):||
0 to 9999 ppm
0 to 250%
4 Disposable AA Alkaline Batteries
15 Hours (minimum)
|Size (H x W x D):||
8" x 3.6" x 2.3"
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.