Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Swap sensor tips within seconds and never worry about adjusting sensitivity levels - it's taken care of automatically - even where high levels of background vapors or refrigerants are present. The refrigerant sensor tip is finely tapered to 0.2 inch diameter, so you can get in between coils and fittings, gaining access to hard to reach areas.
The Informant 2 leak detector features an audible indicator with a mute option coupled with sequential LEDs to monitor increasing concentrations of refrigerant or combustible gases. Dual bar graph displays offer visual confirmation no matter what position the instrument is in. A flashing light at the tip of the probe helps to visually define your sampling location.
- One instrument, two functions
- Alarm Sensitivity:
- Refrigerant 0.25 oz/year of R134a (hardest refrigerant to detect)
- Combustible minimum 50 ppm (methane)
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed
- Swap sensor tips in seconds
- Microprocessor controlled for accuracy and reliability
- Sensitivity is automatically adjusted
- Sensors are the industry's most responsive
- Hydrophobic filter prevents moisture contamination
- Optional rubber boot holds MagLite flashlight
- Sequential flashing probe tip, dual LED displays and loud tick rate indicates relative concentration levels
- Instantaneous response time (two-tenths of one second)
- Informant 2 Leak Detector
- Refrigerant & Combustible gas sensors
- Color-coded probe tips
- Rubber boot
- Instruction Manual
- 4 AA batteries
- Hard carrying case
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.