The Tru Pointe 1100 accurately detects ultrasounds generated by leaks which are inaudible to humans and pinpoints them at the speed of sound. Ultrasound from leaks or mechanical problems like bearing wear is translated into audible tones by an electronic process called heterodyning where they can be heard in the headset. Simultaneously, the audio intensity is displayed on dual displays - a bar graph with peak hold and an alphanumeric multifunctional display. Independent sensitivity and volume controls allow the user to ?tune? into a sound through the unique AudioZoom feature and on-the-fly sensitivity changes.
The Tru Pointe 1100 detects airborne leaks or electrical arcing in the frequency band of 34 kHz to 42 kHz and 16 kHz to 24 kHz for internal leaks or bearing wear using the patented Touch Probe. The user can easily toggle between the two modes in four button clicks without having to reset any previous selections.
- Capable of detecting a 5 PSI leak out of a 0.005" hole, 30 to 40 feet away (depending on background noise).
- Unaffected by the presence of other gases or sounds in the test area.
- Unaffected by wind or temperature fluctuations.
- Includes high-quality noise attenuating headphones compatible with hard hats.
- Unique AudioZoom volume control.
Warranty Registration Form