Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Detects all CFC, HFC, and HCFC non-flammable refrigerants including R12, R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R502, R507 and many others
- Ultra-sensitive detection as low as 0.006 oz/yr
- Dual power sources include rechargeable battery and external DC powered wall adapter (included)
- Visual sensor calibration system (with included reference leak bottle)
- Pinpoints small, medium and large leaks quickly and accurately
- Headphone port allows for optional headset for use in high-noise environments
- Sensing Element: Positive Ion Emission Heated Diode
- Sensitivity: 0.006 oz/yr (stationary) | 0.1 oz/yr (moving probe per SAE J2791)
- Sensor Life: 1 year (typical)
- Warm-Up Time: Approx. 2 minutes
- Response Time: 1 second
- Accuracy: Exceeds SAE J1627
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Flow Rate: 90 cc/min (typical)
- Auto-Background Adjust: Yes, automatic mode only
- Leak Indicators: Visible LED at probe tip and audible buzzer (with or without optional headphones)
- Probe Length: Flexible 4.5 ft. (1.37 m) with built-in filter
- Dimensions: 10.5” L x 8.3” W x 5.4” H (26.7 cm x 21.1 cm x 13.7 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 5.1 lb. (2.3 kg)
- Agency Listings: UL file SA9717, SAE J1627, CE-Mark
- 12 VDC - internal rechargeable sealed lead acid battery (included)
- 100-240 VAC wall adapter/universal battery charger to charge or run continuously (included)
- Battery Life: 3 hours (typical)
- Warranty: 3 years (does not cover sensors, filters, reference leaks, airflow balls, lamps, batteries or probe tips)
Warranty Registration Form
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.