Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
These thermostats have a serrated thumb wheel for setpoint adjustment. They utilize dual bimetals and are available in both direct and reverse acting models. One temperature (day) is controlled when the main pressure is 15 to 17 psig, and the other temperature (night) is controlled when the main pressure is 21 to 25 psig. Both control points are adjustable and either may be set to control higher or lower than the other, using a ball feedback system and a 2:1 relay. Thermostat covers are available in various styles to meet particular requirements. Cover options include models with a setpoint scale and a thermometer, a setpoint scale only, a thermometer only, or blank. An external setpoint adjustment cover is available on some models, or can be field-installed on covers where desired.
- Factory-calibrated, stainless steel ball-in-seat provides pneumatic feedback for stable, linear operation.
- Separate factory-calibrated night bimetal and setpoint dial, with fixed 4°F night throttling range for accurate "night" operation.
- Snap-acting (not gradual) changeover from "day" to "night" operation and vice versa.
- Easy-to-use throttling range adjustment and recalibration.
- Adjustable (patented) bimetal shows actual throttling range in both °F and °C. Adjustable 2 to 12 °F (1 to 6.7 °C).
- Leak-proof, self-closing branch gauge tap.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.