**Image may not represent actual item.
The G196 Series valves use the reliable valve body and magnetic operators from the G96 gas valve along with a manual A valve. The manual A valve, tested to commercial cooking standards, carries the C approval for commercial cooking applications. This
combination demonstrates the reliability and long operating life offered by the G196. The magnetic operators are of bipolar design, closing the valves quickly when the power supply is interrupted. Typical applications of the G196 valves include electronic ignition systems on residential furnaces, boilers, unit heaters, rooftop equipment, agricultural heaters, commercial cooking equipment, and other types of light commercial and residential heating units.
- Regulator Type: Bottom Adjust: 3 to 6 in. W.C. (7.5 to 15 mbar [0.75 to 1.5 kPa])
- Voltage: 25 VAC, 60 Hz
- BTU: 175,000
- Kilowatts: 51
- Built-in A Valve: Lowers installation costs, material, and labor
- 3/4 inch Outlet Available: Eliminates costly bushing for manifolds
- Selectable pilot Tap Position: Minimizes pilot tube length
- Top or Bottom Regulator Adjustment : Provides application flexibility