1" DIRTMAG - Dirt Separator with Magnet & Isolation Valves (Union NPT)NA545356 1" DIRTMAG - Dirt Separator with Magnet & Isolation Valves (Union NPT)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- The DIRTMAG® removes both ferrous and non-ferrous impurities continuously in a sealed hydronic heating and cooling system.
- A powerful removable external magnetic ring attracts ferrous impurities with 2-1/2" times the removal performance of a standard dirt separator.
- A removable magnetic ring and large drain valve make the DIRTMAG® quick and easy to flush collected dirt and ferrous impurities, including magnetite.
- DIRTMAG® will separate dirt particles down to 5 microns and up to 100% of ferrous impurities, including magnetite, during multiple passes of system fluid.
- A large low velocity zone dirt collection chamber reduces the frequency of cleaning, which can also be done while the system is operating.
- This multifunction device, with isolating valves, can also be used as a dosing point to inject chemical additives into the hydronic circuit.
|Max Temp (F):||
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
FNPT x FNPT
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.