All of these problems can be alleviated with the help of this humidifier. It offers six humidifier models designed to put moisture back into the indoor environment so homeowners can relax in warm, soothing comfort. Depending on the model that best matches the system, this humidifier can deliver between 12 and 34 gallons (45 and 129 liters) of moisture per day to minimize the problems of excessively dry air. And, because humidified air feels warmer, using lower thermostat settings may be possible for added energy savings.
(Bypass & Fan Powered Models)
- Easy Access for Cleaning and Maintenance - The treated aluminum water panel (or wicking paper water panel in the water-saver model) ensures top performance. Front or side access door allows for quick and convenient removal and replacement of water panel.
- Smooth, Low-Noise Operation - Nearly silent operation is the result of Carrier humidifier’s precision-engineered fan and motor combination on fan powered models. Air is drawn through the water panel quietly and efficiently, turning water into the water vapor that humidifies the home.
- Long Lasting, Attractive Cover - The outside casing and interior components of all Carrier humidifiers are made from durable UV resistant plastic. This plastic resists deterioration, even when exposed to ultra-violet light sources common in many systems.
- Built-In Bypass Damper - On the LBP, SBP and WBP models.
- Optimum Distribution of Moisture - Through the combination of the solenoid valve and water distribution system by Carrier, homeowners will benefit from the most optimum distribution of moisture possible.
- Four Humidity Control Options - Choose between four separate control options, the Humidistat, the HumidiTract, the Thermidistatt, and the Infinity Control. Each of these units provide precise control over the humidity levels in the home.
- Granite Gray - Color-compatible with most HVAC equipment
- Water Saver Models - WBP Series units deliver 100% of water used. For use in applications where water costs are high, with septic systems or in drought-stricken areas