Eliminator ® burn-out filter driers type DAS are used in the suction line to clean up refrigeration and AC-systems with flourinated refrigerants after a compressor motor burn-out.
The solid core, which is composed of 70% activated alumina and 30% Molecular Sieve, adsorbs harmfull acids as well as moisture. By adsorbing these acids, the DAS burn-out filter drier protects the new compressor against premature failure.
- Solid core with 70% activated alumina and 30% Molecular Sieve for adsorption of acid and moisture
- 2 Schraeder access valves to measure pressure drop across the drier
- Available in sizes from 8 to 60 cubic inches
- Corrosion resistant powder-painted finish
- Available with solder (solid copper) and fl are connections
- UL approved for MWP 500 psig (35 bar)
- 120 mesh wire mesh provides solid particle retention with minimal pressure drop
- Allows installation with any orientation provided the flow is in the arrow direction