EVR is a direct or servo operated solenoid valve for liquid, suction, and hot gas lines with fluorinated refrigerants. EVR valves are supplied complete or as separate components, i.e. valve body, coil and flanges, if required, can be ordered separately.
- Complete range of solenoid valves for refrigeration, freezing and air conditioning plant
- Suitable for all fluorinated refrigerants
- Designed for media temperatures up to 105°C
- MOPD up to 25 bar with 12 W coil
- Flare connections up to 5/8 in.
- Solder connections up to 2 1/8 in.
- Extended ends for soldering make installation easy
- It is not necessary to dismantle the valve when soldering in.
- EVR are also available with flange connections
- Type: EVR 22
- N.C. (Normally Closed): N.C.
- Inlet Size: 1-1/8"
- Outlet Size: 1-1/8"
- Port size: 9/16"
- Solder connections
- Coil not included