Image may not be exact representation of item.
Danfoss KP switches are used for regulating,
monitoring and alarm systems in the industry.
They provide automatic limit protection or manual
reset limit protection for pressure systems. Can be
used with steam, air, gaseous and liquid media.
The pressure switches are fitted with single-pole
changeover switch (SPDT). The position of the
switch depends on the setting of the pressure
switch and the pressure in the connector.
- Wide regulating range
- Small dimensions
- Space-saving, easy to install in panels
- Shock and impact resistant
- Ultra-short bounce time
- Limits wear to an absolute minimum and
- Snap action electrical contacts minimize chatter,
bounce, and wear, and ensure long term
electrical and mechanical reliability
- Electrical connection from front of the unit.
Makes rack mounting easier and also saves space
- Suitable for alternating current and direct current
- Screwed wiring, makes rewiring easy
- Manual trip allows electrical function test without
- Versions with automatic and manual reset
- Ambient temperature: -40 – 150 °F (175 °F for short period of time)
- Media temperature: -40 – 212 °F
- Sensor material: Tinned copper Cu/Sn5
- Parts in contact with bellows: stainless steel
- Parts in contact with pressure connection: free-cutting steel, nickel plated
- Wire dimension: 12 AWG max.
- Contact system: SPST (close on temp. rise), SPDT, contact material AgCdO
- Contact load: Alternating current FLA: 0.5 ~ 16 A/120 V AC, 0.5 ~ 8 A/240 V AC
- Contact load: Alternating current LRA: 96 A/120 V AC, 48 A/240 V AC
- Contact load: Direct current: 240 V DC: 12W pilot duty
- Enclosure: NEMA ~1 (when mounted on a flat surface with all unused holes covered)
- Cable entry: Integral 1/2" female NPSM swivel cable connector, allows
direct attachenments of 1/2" male pipe thread connector