KPU pressure switches are for use on commercial
refrigeration and air conditioning systems to give protection
against excessively low suction pressure or excessively
high discharge pressure.
They are also used for starting and stopping refrigeration
compressors and fans on air-cooled condensers.
KPU pressure switches are fitted with the Single-Pole Single-
Throw (SPST) or Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) switches,
suitable for direct as well as indirect (with a contactor) control.
KPU pressure switches are available in several pressure ranges
and are compatible with refrigerants listed below. KPU 6W and
KPU 6B are fail safe switches for high pressure refrigerants.
Standard enclosure is ~NEMA 1.
- Designed with contractor input
- Fingertip reset
- High visibility contrast scale
- Fail-safe bellows available
- Durable, rust proof plastic cover
- Universal mounting bracket
- Snap action switch
- Easy to maintain and access contacts with 24 FLA rating
- Large connector area
- Easy, direct replacements for most competitor controls
- Finger-tip test for contact operation
- Type KPU 2
- Refrigerant Type any HCFC and HFC
- Pressure Range PSIG 6" to 73
- Diff. PSIG 6 to 30
- Cap Tube Length (In.) 36
- Contact Type SPST (NO)
- Reset Automatic