MBC pressure switches are used in industrial and marine applications where space and reliability are the most important features.
MBCs are compact pressure switches, designed according to our block design to survive in the harsh conditions
MBCs have high vibration resistance and MBC 5100 features all common marine approvals. The fixed, but low differential guarantees accurate monitoring of critical pressures
MBV test valves can be delivered as standard option for MBC.
- Designed for use in severe industrial, environments,
- High vibration stability
- Part of the Danfoss block system, consisting of MBC pressure controls, MBS pressure transmitters and MBV test valves
- MBC 5100 with all major ship approvals,
- High repeatability,
- Optimal compact design for machine building purposes
- Intended for alarm indication, shut down, control and diagnostics in many applications - motors, gears, thrusters, pumps, filters, compressors etc.