Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The ESBE VTC thermic valve is a thermostatic by-pass valve which regulates the temperature of either the supply out or the return of water in a hydronic heating system. In a conventional application, the VTC valve safeguards non-condensing boilers against corrosion from condensation that would result if a minimum flue gas temperature is not maintained. With the VTC the boiler is able to recover and keep up with the drop in water temperature. The VTC valve can also be used on a solid fuel boiler or a solar application where a minimum or maximum water temperature is trying to be maintained.
- Thermostatically maintains a high and steady return temperature increasing the life and efficiency of the heat source
- Protection from thermal shock within non-condensing boilers
- Self contained thermostatic element with no adjustment required
- Interchangeable thermostat elements, to meet temperature requirements
- Low leakage rate through the ports of the valve
- High mass non-condensing boiler coupled with low return water situations ((i.e. snow melt systems or high mass concrete radiant floor heating)
- Gravity hot water conversion systems
- Solid fuel boilers feeding storage tanks or a heating system
- Solar heating and stratification control for storage tank
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.