The DWE575 7-1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw is among the lightest saws in its class at only 8.8 lbs. The 15 Amp motor is powerful enough for the toughest applications. The bevel capacity of 57° and 2-9/16" depth of cut capacity provide versatility.
- One of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- Anti-snag ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 2 9/16" Depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Bevel Stops: 45° / 22.5°
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2"
- Electric Brake: No
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- Tool Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Bevel Capacity: 57 Degrees °
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2.55"
- Max Watts Out: 1,950 W
- Rear Pivot: No
- Carbide tipped 7-1/4" blade
- Blade wrench
- Instruction user manual
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract