The Diablo 7.25-Inch Framing Saw Blade. Ideal for most general construction applications, this is your go-to blade for slicing through rough framing lumber, high-quality finish lumber, plywood, OSB (oriented strand board), and hardboard siding. For strong, long-lasting resistance, the blade features a tough steel plate and high-density carbide tips. It is a fast-acting blade that makes clean cuts in a variety of framing material.
- Made with Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide formula, to help fight corrosion and maintain blade sharpness up to 4x longer than standard carbide
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Laser-cut thin kerf design for fast, clean cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents for reduced vibration and precise cuts
- Tool Use: Circular Saw
- Ideal for: plywood, OSB (oriented strand board), hardboard siding, and both rough and finish lumber