Diablo's diamond continuous rim masonry cut-off discs provide cleaner and precise cuts in granite, marble, porcelain and tile. These diamond rimmed discs deliver up to 60% smoother cuts versus standard diamond cut-off discs. The disc's industrial-grade diamonds with hardened disc body delivers lasting durability and maximizes cutting quality in hardened materials even in extreme applications.
- Superior quality diamond edge rim design for up 60% smoother cuts, resulting in chip-free cuts without burn marks
- Hardened disc body absorbs vibration and increases impact resistance to deliver superior quality cuts in hardened materials
- Utlra-thin constant contact continuous turbo rim design provides precise cuts at high rates of speed
- Compatible with 7/8”, 20mm and 5/8” arbors
- Includes two bushings: 20mm and 5/8”
- For dry and wet cutting
- Max RPM of 13,280
- Arbor: 7/8", 20mm, 5/8"
Pack Quantity 1
Max RPM: 13280
Rim Design: Continuous