Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.
This 5/8 inch OD, 1/2 inch ID, durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel gas connector is configured with 1/2 inch FIP x 1/2 inch FIP adapters and is 24 inches in length. Designed with safety in mind, this CSA approved gas connector is yellow coated. The yellow coating is an industry recognized color for gas lines and provides extra corrosion protection from accidental contact with harmful chemicals that may be found in household products. It is commonly used for the installation of home appliances such as gas ranges and gas furnaces.
- Tubing - Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Flare nuts - Brass or plated steel
- Adapters - Brass or plated steel
- Coating - Custom Formulated Polymer
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Temperature rating with adapters: -40°F to 150°F
- Temperature rating with valves: -40°F to 125°F
- 100% Factory leak tested
- When installing a new appliance or when an existing appliance is moved to a new location a NEW gas connector must be used per manufacturer’s installation instructions and per product standards ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27.
- Not engineered for high temperature applications such as gas logs, fireplace inserts or free-standing fireplaces
- Not suitable for moveable installations. Not NSF certified
- Avoid repeated bending, flexing, or extreme vibration. Do not use on portable gas generators due to excessive vibration
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.