This 3/8 inch OD, 1/4 inch ID, durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel gas connector is configured with 3/8 inch MIP x 1/2 inch FIP gas ball valve adapters and is 24 inches in length. With a durable pre-applied high temperature black coating, the gas connector provides a low-visibility gas connector installation. Designed with safety in mind, this CSA approved gas connector is commonly used for the installation of home appliances such as gas log sets, fireplace inserts and freestanding fireplaces.
- Designed to reduce glare and hide the connector from view to enhance the beauty of the hearth.
- Hi-temperature black coating hides the connector while withstanding up to 350°F.
- FLARE adapters and flare nuts are plated with black to further reduce the visibility of the gas connection. Tubing Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Black coating. Maximum temperature rating: 350°F
- Flare nuts Brass or steel with black plated steel
- Adapters Brass or steel with black plated steel
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Designed for high-temperature applications up to 350°F.
- 100% factory leak tested.
- When installing a new appliance or when an existing appliance is moved to a new location a NEW gas connector must be used per manufacturer’s installation instructions and per product standards ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27.
- Avoid repeated bending, flexing, or extreme vibration. Do not use on portable gas generators due to excessive vibration
- Coating reduces glare and hides the connector from view
- Black adapters and flare nuts further reduce visibility of the connector
- Black coating withstands up to 350°F
- Exclusive No-Neck® design provides protection against stress fractures
- More corrugations per inch increase flexibility and extend service life