Diaphragm Operated Pressure Switch, SPDT Mercury (10 - 125 PSIG)
Reliable and convenient, the Series AP Diaphragm Operated Pressure Switch is a compact switch for instrument air or other low pressure applications. Visible set point and external adjustment add convenience. Used on air, non-corrosive gas or liquid service compatible with wetted parts. Units are available in weather-proof and explosion-proof housing.
- Low pressure applications
- Instrument air
- Explosion-proof and weatherproof housing provides device protection for outdoor use or harsh environment operation
- External switch set point adjustment reduces set-up time
- Wetted Materials: Nylon reinforced Buna-N and steel. PTFE and 316 SS optional.
- Temperature Limits: -30 to 150°F (-35 to 66°C).
- Pressure Limit: See Catalog page.
- Enclosure Rating: General purpose. Weatherproof and explosion-proof optional.
- Switch Type: SPDT mercury switch or SPDT snap switch. Other switch types available.
- Electrical Rating: Mercury switch: 4 A @ 120 VAC/DC, 2 A @ 240 VAC/DC. Snap switch: 15 A @ 120 VAC, 8 A @ 240 VAC, 0.5 A @ 120 VDC, 0.25 A @ 240 VDC.
- Electrical Connections: Screw terminal.
- Conduit Connection: 7/8" (22.23 mm) hole for 1/2" (12.7 mm) conduit hub.
- Process Connection: 1/4" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation: Vertical for mercury switch models, any position for snap switch models.
- Set Point Adjustment: External screw.
- Weight: General Purpose: 2 lb (0.9 kg).
- Agency Approvals: FM, UL. For FM consult factory.