This square, mixed flow series inline duct fan combines the high airflow of axial fans with the static pressure characteristics of backward curved impellers. This inline fan is an excellent choice for exhaust or supply applications where high static pressures need to be overcome. The square design provides a larger, cross-sectional discharge area than tubular centrifugal or vane axial fans to reduce outlet velocities for quieter operation. This fan also uses a motorized impeller as one integral unit for vibration free, quiet performance.
The housing is manufactured from galvanized steel for corrosion resistance. The fan uses external rotor motors with a mixed flow impeller that reduces the external dimensions of the fans. The fan motor bearings are permanently sealed and self-lubricating for maintenance-free life.
General application examples include commercial structures such as offices, hospitals, beauty salons, veterinary clinics, and multi-family and multi-use buildings.
- Mixed flow impeller enabling high static pressure
- Simplified lever-action, quick wiring terminals
- Built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reset
- UL listed and AMCA Air & Sound certified
- Comes with fan brackets for quick & easy installation
- Limited five-year warranty