Pressure Field Extension Diagnostic Kit, or PFEDK, as the name implies is a tool that can help radon mitigators accurately sizing any sub-slab depressurization application up to 4.4” Static. No more guessing or “poking and hoping” that the past experience would work.
Fantech’s PFEDK includes our Rn 4EC fan, LDVI Pressure Sensing Couplings to fit a 4” PVC pipe, digital manometer, app and cross reference materials, all housed in a road-tough, heavy duty Pelican® rolling case.
- Measure, analyse and select the right fan the first time
- Confidently and scientifically can say you have used the best fan for the job
- Instant credibility that separates you from competitors
- Don’t have to go back and replace an undersized fan
- No more guessing
- Eliminate the potential for oversizing a fan for the job
- Know the complexity of the system in advance will help you
- Use data and graphs for record keeping
- Operational cost savings for the homeowner