Connects PVC, steel, or extra-heavy cast iron to PVC, steel, or extra-heavy cast iron. Designed for resistance to heavy earth loads and shear forces, and provides improved pipe alignment.
Proflex allows you to make transition pipe connections that are resistant to shear forces, while creating a rigid, long-lasting pipe joint. From 1-1/2" to 8" - PROFLEX connects cast iron, plastic, steel, copper and tubular, drain waste and vent systems.
- 012" stainless steel shield
- 301 Stainless Steel Clamp Bands
- Gasket Material: Neoprene
- Gasket ID: Part No. and application on each gasket.
- Shield Assembly Material Requirements: All 300 Series S.S.
- Band = 301 Stainless Steel .025 x .500 x Length
- Housing = 301 Stainless Steel - Fernco
- Screw = 305 Stainless Steel 5/16" Hex - No Slot
- Shield - 301 Stainless Steel .012 x 2.125 x Length
- Eyelet - 305 Stainless Steel
- Installation Torque = 60" lbs.
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 180° F
- Conforms to the requirement of ASTM C1460