Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Used for sidewall venting of a single 24 VAC controlled furnace, boiler, or water heater which burns natural or LP gas. The PVG may also be used to vent a single 24 VAC controlled gas fired furnace or boiler and a 30 millivolt residential gas fired water heater.
How the PVG Works
- 1. Thermostat or aquastat calls for heat and starts the Power Venter.
- 2. The Pressure Switch senses sufficient air flow and allows burner(s) to start.
- 3. The Power Venter draws combustion air through the system and forces gases outside through an external Vent Hood.
- 4. Draft Hood or Barometric Draft Control between the appliance(s) and the Power Venter maintains consistent air flow.
- 5. After the thermostat is satisfied, the burner shuts down and the Post Purge Control clears the venting system of combustion gases.
- 6. The Power Venter shuts down.
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.