Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Patented SWG or ComboVent Power Venters are ETL and cETL listed for all LP gas, natural gas, or oil-fired heating equipment. The SWG or ComboVent combines the motor, blower, and vent hood in one complete, easy to install unit. The SWG mounts on the outside of the building and pulls the combustion gases from the appliance through the outside wall utilizing 100% negative pressure. Benefits of the SWG or ComboVent Power Venter include:
- 100% negative pressure in the vent pipe for maximum safety.
- Standard galvanized pipe can be used instead of expensive stainless steel.
- No need to seal vent pipe joints, saving time and money.
- Significantly longer vent lengths than positive pressure, direct vent systems.
- The SWG or ComboVent is recommended by major heating appliance manufacturers.
- The SWG or ComboVent must be sized to match the appliance or appliances' input firing rate. Most firing rates are published in the manufacturer's installation manual. The SWG and ComboVent must be installed with a CK Control Kit to ensure proper listing and safe, efficient venting.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.