Ultra-Violet Non-Self Check BurnerLogix Z Amplifier Module (120V)ZB110UV Ultra-Violet Non-Self Check BurnerLogix Z Amplifier Module (120V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The BurnerLogix Z system is designed to provide the proper burner sequencing, ignition and flame monitoring protection on automatically ignited oil, gas, and combination fuel burners. Through the display, the operator programs the desired setpoint, cut in, cut out and modulating range and with PID control, the BurnerLogix Z system controls the burner/boiler from start up through shutdown, precisely maintaining the desired setpoint.
The BurnerLogix Z system continuously monitors interlocks and limits fond in the L1-3 and 3-P circuits as it programs the burner/blower motor, ignition and fuel valves to provide for proper and safe burner operation. VFD and LCD displays are abailable that may be either plugged in or mounted remotely to give full language descriptors of current status and diagnostic lockout information as well as provide a user friendly menu system to make setting the boiler parameters easy and understandable.
Through smart LED's, located on the front cover or through the display interface, the control provides current operating status and lockout information in the even of a safety shutdown.
Control and Monitoring Capabilities:
- Operating Control Function for automatic sequencing of the boiler system to start and stop the boiler to meet system demand.
- Full Modulation Control of fuel and combustion air through the firing rate motor to meet system demand.
- Solid State Sensors to monitor steam pressure, water temperature, stack temperature, boiler water temperature, or outdoor air temperature.
- High Pressure and Temperature Alarm Limits based on inputs from solid state sensors. Exceeded limits will open interlock circuit to the flame safeguard control for shutdown of the burner and boiler.
- Cold Start Thermal Shock Protection to slowly increase the burner firing rate on a cold start to limit mechanical stress due to thermal differences.
- Multiple Lead/Lag operation of two or more boilers.
- Remote Communication Capability allows reading and writing of all setpoint information.
- Assured Low Fire Cut Off prevents unnecessary stress caused by burner shut down at high fire.
- Auto / Manual Firing Rate control with bumpless transfer
A complete BurnerLogix Z system includes the ZB110 (ZB230) chassis equipped with the type of flame amplifier required for the application, appropriate flame detector, plug-in programmer module, appropriate temperature/pressure transducer, wiring base and alpha-numeric display. Interchangeable YP1XX type programmer modules allow for complete versatility in selection of function, timing and flame failure response times.
The ZB110 (ZB230) is a chassis/flame amplifier module complete with mounting screws and blank display module. The display module (BLV512 or BLL510), if required, must be ordered separately. Functions such as pre-purge time, recycling or non-recycling interlocks, high fire proving interlock, and trial for ignition timing of the pilot and main flame are determined by the programmer module. The BurnerLogix Z system can be used with ultra-violet, autocheck infrared, flame rod, self-check ultraviolet flame scanners or direct coupled by choosing the proper chassis/flame amplifier module.
Wiring bases for the BurnerLogix Z control are available pre-wired with 4 foot lead wires color coded and marked for easy installation or with an integral terminal block capable of accepting up to 2 x 14 AWG wires. The wiring base terminal block is available with knockouts for conduit or open ended for cabinet mounting. The pigtail wiring base is 4" x 5" and the terminal block wiring base is 4" x 7".
- A non-volatile memory which allows the control to remember its history and present position even when power is interrupted.
- A consistent flame signal read-out via display module or 4-20 mA output.
- Read-out of main fuel operational hours and complete cycles via display module.
- Modbus communications via RS485 multi-drop link.
- Proof of fuel valve closure during off cycle.
- Burn-in time of program parameters occurs after 8 hours of main valve on time.
- A run/check switch which allows the operator to stop the program sequence in any of four different positions (Purge, PTFI, MTFI or Auto).
- Remote Display mounting with NEMA 4 protection.
- Remote Reset
- Keypad selectable language readout.
- Revert to pilot can increase burner turn down.
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.