AHU Fan Safety Alarm and General Purpose Logic Circuit, 24 Vac/dc Power Input, 4 Alarm Inputs all with N/C Outputs, NEMA 1 Housing
RIBLB-4 is simply a device that combines a common relay-logic function into a small, easy-to-install, and less expensive form. A master relay will open if any one of the normally-closed (N/C) inputs open. There are four inputs. LED status of all inputs, the master relay, and power input is provided. Bypass of un-used inputs is also provided. The RIBMNLB series is provided with mounting track for mounting in user-provided electrical enclosures. The RIBLB series is enclosed in a NEMA-1, 4" x 7" enclosure with a clear lid to allow viewing of the status LEDs. The master relay has three general-purpose outputs: two 24 V output terminals and one dry-contact output rated up to 10 Amp @ 277 Vac (terminals on RIBMNLB series, wires on RIBLB series.) The most common application is an Air Handling Unit (AHU) fan-safety-shutdown where the master relay is used to shutdown the fan. Contact closure outputs are provided so that a DDC controller can determine the cause of a shutdown.
- RIBLB-4 have four Alarm Inputs and one Master Alarm.
- Expected Relay Life: 10 million cycles minimum mechanical
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 140 F
- Humidity Range: 5 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Operate Time: 8ms
- Power Input: 4 Amp max. @ 24 Vac/dc ; 50-60 Hz
- Alarm Status: LED On = Activated
- Dimensions: 4.28" x 7.00" x 2.00" with .75" NPT Nipple (RIBLB-6/-4/-2)
- Track Mount: MT212-6 Mounting Track Provided (RIBMNLB-6) MT212-4 Mounting Track Provided (RIBMNLB-4, RIBMNLB-2)
- Approvals: UL Listed, UL916, UL864, C-UL, CE, RoHS, CSFM
- Housing Rating: UL Listed, NEMA 1, C-UL, CE Approved, UL Accepted for Use in Plenum
- Gold Flash: No
- Override Switch: No