The AutoCut copper tubing cutter is a great tool to have when you don’t have enough swing room to use a full size tubing cutter. You can cut copper tubing with less than one inch of clearance. Or you can easily handle close stub-out work.
And it’s quicker than conventional cutters. Just snap it on the tube, close the gate and turn. The cutter wheel automatically tightens as you turn the AutoCut – no knobs to twist. The cutter wheel is spring loaded to provide a constant cutting pressure, so you’ll never accidentally crimp the tubing.
For extra leverage in awkward spaces, you can get a Ratchet Turning Handle. It slides over theAutoCut from either side for maximum ease of operation.
The AutoCut has long lasting hardened steel cutting wheels that are easy to replace when the time comes. Keep all three in your toolbox. Watch out though, they’ll spoil you
- Cutter wheel automatically tightens as you turn the AutoCut, no knobs to turn.
- Cuts copper tubing with less than 1 inch of clearance.
- Quicker than conventional tubing cutters.
- Excellent for stub-out work.
- Same cutter wheel used on all sizes.