Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
96% AFUE GM9C96 Gas Furnace Multi-Speed ECM, Two-Stage, Upflow/Horizontal, 60,000 BTU - B CabinetGM9C960603BN 96% AFUE GM9C96 Gas Furnace Multi-Speed ECM, Two-Stage, Upflow/Horizontal, 60,000 BTU - B Cabinet
|1||Thu, Sep 1 – Tue, Sep 6|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Energy-efficient, multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Heavy-duty, aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a LED
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Low continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- Can no longer be installed in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) on or after October 1, 2019.
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.