MAGNA1 100-120 F Cast Iron Circulator Pump, GF 100 Flange (2 HP, 208/230V)
MAGNA1 circulator pump with easy selection of pump setting The pump is of the canned-rotor type, i.e. pump and motor form an integral unit without shaft seal and with only two gaskets for sealing. The bearings are lubricated by the pumped liquid. In order to avoid problems in connection with disposal, great importance has been attached to using as few different materials as possible. A pump with no maintenance requirements and extremely low life cycle cost.
The MAGNA1 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating systems with variable flows where it is desirable to optimize the setting of the pump duty point, thus reducing energy costs. The pumps are also suitable for domestic hot-water systems. To ensure correct operation, it is important that the sizing range of the system falls within the duty range of the pump. The pump is also suitable for systems with hot-water priority as an external signal can immediately force the pump to operate according to the max. curve, for example in solar-heating systems.
- Safe selection.
- Simple installation.
- Low energy consumption. All MAGNA1 pumps comply with the EuP requirements.
- Nine light fields for indication of pump setting. Three proportional-pressure curves, three constant-pressure curves and three fixed-speed curves are available.
- Low noise level.
- No maintenance and long life.
- Proportional pressure control
- Constant pressure control
- Constant curve
- Permanent magnet motor construction
- No external motor protection required
- Integrated frequency converter
- LED indication of the pump setting
- The Grundfos Eye indicator
- Wide temperature range