The MAGNA3 pumps are a range of small, medium and large circulator pumps fitted with electronically controlled motors based on permanent magnet (PM) and compact stator technology. With the MAGNA3, you can stop worrying about which pump setting to choose. Simply install the pump and leave it on the factory AUTOADAPT setting.
The MAGNA3 will then analyze the heating system demands and find the optimal setting. It will then continuously adjust its operation to changes within the system demand. The result is optimal comfort and minimum energy consumption.
MAGNA3 pumps are extremely flexible and reliable, and have low noise levels, long life and minimum maintenance requirements. They are fitted with GENIair wireless communication as standard and can also be expanded to offer extended control options with Communication Interface Modules (CIM)
- No mechanical seal or coupler
- Liquid temperature range: 14° F - 230° F
- Insulating shells supplied with single-head pumps for heating system
- Multiple pump control modes including auto adapt
- Pump Mounting : Flanged
- Pump Motor Type : ECM-Permanent Magnetic
- End Connection 1 : Flanged
- Flow Rate : 345 gpm
- Water lubricated and maintenance free
- Whisper quiet
- Up to 85% energy reduction
- Simple, intelligent interface pump display saves time
- Horsepower : 3/4 hp
- Pump Body Material : Cast Iron
- Port-to-port length: 8-1/2"