Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Series TD Thermodisc traps are designed for applications such as high pressure steam drips, tracer lines, laundry and kitchen equipment, superheated steam applications and outdoor installation that are subject to freezing.
Thermodisc steam traps use flash steam velocity and pressure to move a free-floating disk to open and close a valve. Because the disc is the only moving part, the traps are rugged and resistant to damage. This type of trap provides dependable performance for applications with light to moderate condensate loads.
- Stainless steel construction resists both internal and external corrosion
- Stainless steel cast body
- Hardened stainless steel disc is the only moving parts
- Resists water hammer
- Unaffected by superheated steam
- Simplified installation
- Traps operate in any orientation (horizontal preferred)
- Freeze resistant when trap is piped in vertical orientation due to self-drainage design
- Easy to monitor trap operation - audible discharge cycle makes checking operation simple
- Operate over wide pressure range from 2 to 600 psig
- Operates with back pressure up to 80% of line pressure
- Max Pressure: PMO/PMA 600 psi
- Max Temp: TMO/TMA 800º F
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.