Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Oscillating shutter interrupts ultraviolet radiation reaching the UV sensor 12 times per minute to provide the UV sensor tube checking function. Amplifier circuitry components are checked from the microprocessor in the 7800 Series Control.
- Detectors can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any other angle. The self-checking C7061 models require faceplate alignment and have integral locating reference points to assure proper shutter mechanism operation.
- Ultraviolet radiation sensing tube and quartz viewing window are field replaceable.
- Threaded conduit fitting and color-coded leadwires allow rapid electrical installation.
- Models available using Brad Harrison® 41310 connector.
- Two flame detectors can be wired in parallel to reduce nuisance shutdowns in difficult flame sighting applications.
- -40°F (-40°C) rated ultraviolet sensing tube.
- Incorporates UV sensor tube checking feature; used with R7861 Dynamic Self-check Amplifiers.
- Housing meets NEMA 4 enclosure standards (C7061A).
- Protective heat block built into mounting flange.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.