Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Senses temperature of outdoor air and provides a signal to economizer control with OK or not OK to economize.
- Selectable dip switch provides 8 change over temperature options.
- When temperature of outdoor air is below change over temperature, the outdoor air damper is opened to reduce the cooling load in the building.
- Provides 4 OR 20 mA output signal to economizer control; At 4 mA not OK to economize, 20 mA OK to economize.
- Highly accurate microprocessor control.
- Sensor is enclosed in a rugged, corrosion-resistant plastic case.
- Replaces C7650 temperature sensors and the control function of temperature change over in the economizer control.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.