Note: Dimensions listed are Nominal Dimensions, for exact dimensions refer to the submittal sheet.
Updated FC40R filters are over 30% smaller in depth, This change increases the flexibility without reducing the capture efficiency or dust holding capacity with the new configuration of the pleats it provides the same media in smaller space.
"The Return Grille Filter provides high efficiency, long life alternative to a 1" filter. It captures a significant amount of the airborne particles in the air that circulates through the filter.
Mounts in most return filter grilles.
- Application: Return Grill
- Airflow Max.-Capacity (cfm): 1150 cfm
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Fractional Efficiency: E1=31%, E2=61%, E3=86%
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 13
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) : 0.12 at 300FPM
- Type of Air Cleaner: Media Air Cleaner
- 14" x 14" x 3.25"
- Pleated for greater media capacity.
- Low pressure drop provides a comfortable air flow.
- Maintains equipment efficiency longer than standard filters.