Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Continually monitors and adjusts room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
- Valve seat disc, which is made of resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shutoff on steam or hot water systems.
- Nickel plated brass casted body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service.
- Controls include sensor, setpoint dial and valve actuator; components may be integral or connected by capillary tubes.
- Require no electrical connections.
- All working parts are replaceable using service tool (MT100C1016) while valve remains in service, in-line, under pressure.
- Valves normally open without control mounted.
- Valves may also be used with MV100 Electric Zone Valve Actuator.
- Description: Thermostatic Radiator Actuator with remote sensor, 2-4ft 6 in. capillary and 1-3/16 in. collar diameter
- Application Type : A control with remote setpoint and sensor mounted with setpoint dial on outside of heating cabinet; sensor mounted beneath heating coils in cold air return. Dual capillary. For V100 valves.
- Application: Standard Capacity Thermostatic Radiator Actuator
- Used with Valve: V100, V2000
- Sensor (integral or remote): Integral
- Setpoint (Integral or Remote): Remote
- Capillary Length (ft): (2) 4-1/2 ft.
- Temperature Range: 48 F to 79 F
- Collar Diameter: 1-3/16 in.
- Replaces: American Steam - 02-320-00. Taco - 5211. Danfoss RA2000 - 013G8233. Ammark - 74. TM Macon - TMLZ B52000. NT Macon - NTL B55000. (in combination with V100)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.