Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch+ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- Select models have wells.
Description : Circulator Control, High Limit or Low Limit Aquastat Controller with 100 F to 240 F operating temperature and 5 F to 30 F adj. Differential
Application : Circulator Control and High Limit or Low Limit
Insulation Depth (in.) : 3 in.
Insulation Depth (mm) : 76 mm
Bulb Size (in.) : 3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copper
Bulb Size (mm) : 10 mm x 73 mm copper
Switching Action : SPDT
Operating Temperature Range (F) : 100 F to 240 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) : 38 C to 116 C
Electrical Ratings (millivolt) : 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
Electrical Ratings (AFL) : 8A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (AFL) : 5.1A @ 240 Vac
Electrical Ratings (ALR) : 48A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (ALR) : 30.6A @ 240 Vac
Differential Temperature (F) : 5 F to 30 F adj.
Differential Temperature (C) : 3 C to 17 C adj.
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) : 150 F
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) : 66 C
Case Dimensions (in.) : 5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deep
Case Dimensions (mm) : 143 mm high x 51 mm wide x 54 mm deep
Mounting : Horizontal or Vertical
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc : UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association : Certified: File No. LR95329-1
7 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.