Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 24 Vac or 24 Vdc power
- Available for input signals: dc voltage, current, or resistive; and pulse-width modulation (PWM).
- Available to provide output: analog voltage or current for an actuator.
- Inputs and outputs are jumper-selectable and include adjustable zero and span.
- Output is jumper-selectable direct or reverse acting.
- Includes reference voltage and current to power an input device or sensor.
- PWM time base is user-selectable with positive or negative input reference; all ranges have 255-step resolution.
- Multiplex mode enables one PWM signal from a Building Automation System (BAS) controller to address and control up to eight interface modules.
- Description: Transducer, Accepts a pulse-width modulation (PWM) signal and provides a voltage output
- Supply Voltage: 24 Vac ±20%, 24 Vdc
- Mounting: Enclosure (NEMA 1) with mounting tabs
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Output Burden: 0 to 20 mA < 500 ohm; 0 to 10 Vdc > 500 Ohm
- Comments: Input: PWM signal, Output: analog voltage
- Used with: Direct-Coupled Proportional Actuators and Modutrol Motors
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.