Agricultural Temperature Controller, 35-100F (Output 1 Spdt)T631A1006 Agricultural Temperature Controller, 35-100F (Output 1 Spdt)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Description: Thermostats, Farm-O-Stat, type: Agricultural Temperature Controller, Output:1 Spdt
- Application: Provide line voltage control of heating, cooling and ventilating systems in farm buildings or storage areas
- Type: Agricultural Temperature Controlle
- Output: 1 SPDT
- Voltage: 24 Vac or 120/240 Vac
- Color: Red finish
- Contact Ratings (24 Vac): 2.0A AFL
- Contact Ratings (120 Vac): 7.4 AFL, 44.4 ALR
- Contact Ratings (240 Vac): 3.7 AFL, 22.2 ALR
- Dimensions: 4-5/16 in. high x 6-1/16 in. wide x 2-7/8 in. deep
- Sensor Element: Coiled Copper Tube
- Setpoint Temperature Range: 35 F to 100 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 120 F
- Differential Temperature (F):2 F
- Use in barns, poultry houses, hog barns, pump houses, milk houses and crop storage houses.
- Treated to resist corrosion.
- Slots in front and bottom of case provide maximum air circulation over the coiled sensing element.
- SPDT snap switches permanently sealed against corrosion.
- Easy mounting using screws through holes in back of case.
Agricultural Temperature Controller
|Temperature Range (F):||
35°F to 100°F
|Max Temp (F):||
|Min Temp (F):||
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.