Agricultural Temperature Controller, 20 to 90 F (120/240 Vac)T631C1012 Agricultural Temperature Controller, 20 to 90 F (120/240 Vac)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Use in barns, poultry houses, hog barns, pump houses, milk houses and crop storage houses.
- Treated to resist corrosion.
- Slots in front and bottom of case provide maximum air circulation over the coiled sensing element.
- SPDT snap switches permanently sealed against corrosion.
- Easy mounting using screws through holes in back of case.
- Description: Thermostats, Farm-O-Stat, type: Agricultural Temperature Controller, Output:2 Spdt
- Application: Provide line voltage control of heating, cooling and ventilating systems in farm buildings or storage areas
- Type: Agricultural Temperature Controller
- Output:1 SPDT (1 hp at 0.7 kW)
- Voltage: 120/240 Vac
- Color: Gray finish
- Contact Ratings (120 Vac):16.0 AFL, 96.0 ALR
- Contact Ratings (240 Vac): 8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR
- Sensor Element: Coiled Copper Tube
- Setpoint Temperature Range: 20 F to 90 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 125 F
- Differential Temperature (F): 3 F
Agricultural Temperature Controller
|Temperature Range (F):||
20°F to 90°F
|Min Temp (F):||
|Max Temp (F):||
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.