Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Use in barns, brooder houses, poultry houses, hog barns, pump houses, milk houses, crop storage houses and industrial environments. NEMA 4X enclosure protects thermostat and wiring connections from oil, water, dust, and corrosion.
- Clear plastic cover reveals setpoint, discourages tampering.
- Sensing element externally mounted for fast response and tin plated to resist corrosion.
- Reliable snap switches sealed against contamination.
- Insulated case has internal grounding screw for safety.
- Meet National Electrical Code Article 547-4 requirements.
- Easy mounting with screws through holes in flanges on case.
- Description: Thermostats, Water Tight, type: Agricultural Temperature Controller
- Application: Provide line voltage control of heating, cooling and ventilating systems in farm buildings or storage areas
- Type: Agricultural Temperature Controller
- Output: 2 SPDT
- Voltage: 120/240 Vac
- Color: Gray finish
- Contact Ratings (120 Vac):16.0 AFL, 96.0 ALR
- Contact Ratings (240 Vac):8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR
- Sensor Element: Coiled, Tin-plated Copper Tube
- Setpoint Temperature Range: 35 F to 100 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 145 F
- Interstage Differential Temperature (C): 0 C to 4 C adjustable
- Differential Temperature (F): 2 F
note: External Setpoint Adjustment
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.