Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Application: Regulates temperature of air or liquids in ducts, pipes, tanks and boilers
- Output Type: Relay
- Type: Remote Bulb
- Output: SPDT
- Voltage: 120 Vac or 240/277 Vac
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 5-5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2-5/8 in. deep
- Sensor Element: Copper bulb
- Number of Sensor Inputs: 1
- Suitable for applications requiring temperature control of air or liquids where controller must be placed outside the sensing area.
- Typical uses include control of dampers and valves in heating, cooling and heating-cooling systems.
- Fast response models (available for use in return air duct) operate approximately four times faster than standard models.
- Controller can be mounted in any position.
- Ambient temperature compensation provides good temperature control.
- Refer to T775 Electronic Remote Temperature Controller where more exact control is required and/or remote controller location is preferred.
- T675A models with fixed differential have an electrical rating of 125 VA at 120/208/240 and 277 Vac.
- T675B models have 125 VA pilot duty up to 277 Vac.
- T678 models have a maximum connected load of 2000 VA.
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.