The W7220 Economizer Module can be used as a standalone economizer module wired directly to a commercial set back space thermostat and sensors to provide Outdoor Air dry-bulb economizer control. The W7220 Economizer Module can be connected to optional Sylk Bus sensors for single or differential enthalpy control. The W7220 Economizer Module provides power and communications on the Sylk Bus for the Sylk Bus sensors.
The W7220 Economizer Module automatically detects sensors by polling to determine which sensors are present. If a sensor loses communications after it has been detected, the W7220 Economizer indicates a device fail error on the display or through the AUX 1 OUT terminal programmed to SYS.
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: UL94-5V; C-tick; CE
- Contact Ratings: 30 Vac-- 1.5 A Run, 3.5 A Inrush
- Voltage: 24 Vac
- Operating Temperature Range (F): -40 F to -150 F
- Output: 2-10 Vdc to actuator
- Input: W7220A1000 Logic Module, C7250A1001 OAT and MAT sensors, MS7503A2030 DCA OA
- Logic Module - W7220A1000
- OAT sensor - C7250A1001
- MAT Sensor - C7250A1001
- DCA OA - MS7503A2030