Hydrolevel low water cut-offs are electrically operated. A probe is installed in the boiler shell or external manifold and is connected to the control unit. Water is used as a conductor to complete the circuit between the probe and the boiler shell. When water is in contact with the probe, the circuit is completed; when the water level drops below the probe, the circuit opens. Hydrolevel controls provide contacts to de-energize the burner circuit in a low water condition.
- Heavy-duty electro-mechanical design for long life
- Automatically shuts off burner in a low water condition to
prevent boiler damage
- Low maintenance. No moving parts to wear stick or hang up,
as in float devices.
- Rugged construction. Designed for the heating professional
- Power Consumption: 7 VA
- Switching Capacity: 5.8 FLA, 34.8 LRA
- Switch Contacts: SPDT
- Max. Pressure:160 PSI